We provide learning opportunities for students on placement from several colleges and universities, including:
- Mohawk College Child and Youth Worker (CYW), Social Services and Concurrent Disorders programs,
- McMaster University School of Social Work,
- McMaster School of Nursing,
- Toronto Art Therapy Institute,
- Various high school co-op placements, and
- Developmental Service Worker (DSW) students.
Students provide us with new ideas, challenging questions, and extra sets of hands, eyes and ears to support the children and youth with whom we work.
Students on placement are supervised by qualified staff at all times, and gain valuable hands-on experience in the field of Child and Youth mental health.